iPrism Web Security offers Cloud-Based Remote Web Filtering that employs proprietary technology to bring powerful Enterprise Web filtering to all your users, regardless of their location, without using your VPN, deploying any Web filtering hardware in the DMZ or requiring any PAC file implementations. iPrism Cloud-based Web Security eliminates browser latency while delivering secure and comprehensive Web access management to all your off-premises users.
Using a combination of the Remote Web Filtering Client for both Windows 32/64-bit and Mac, and powerful elastic data center cloud service, iPrism Remote Web Filtering, with centralized administration and reporting, is a true hybrid solution that combines a Web filtering appliance with hosted Cloud Web filtering, allowing you to enforce your corporate AUP across all employees whether they are on-premises or accessing your network remotely. Our unique cloud-based web filtering technology keeps total cost of acquisition (TCA) and total cost of ownership (TCO) the lowest in the Industry.
- Easy set-up and provisioning: Once you install the Remote Web Filtering Client software, you can manage and report on remote users easily from iPrism's browser-based central management console. And unlike solutions from other vendors, such as Web filtering proxy solutions, iPrism eliminates administrative burdens:
- No additional system modules to install off-box and on your server. Cloud Web filtering with iPrism is a true hybrid.
- Eliminates the insecurity of copying users' directory service credentials off-premises
- No emails required to educate roaming users on self-provisioning
- Secure Client-Based Hybrid Web Filtering Technology: Unlike other vendors that rely on PAC file-based hybrid solutions, iPrism uses lightweight, low-latency, tamper-proof and application-agnostic client software. This unique combination of hosted Web filtering and the iPrism Web Filtering appliance eases the burden on IT Admin resources:
- Eliminates the need to restrict users' workstation privileges
- No need to restrict application usage
- No changes to or restrictions on users' browser proxy settings
- Accurate Off-Premises Policy Enforcement: The iPrism Remote Web Filtering client is location aware, which means you can apply and enforce the same or a different policy for roaming users, whether on- or off-premises relative to the corporate network. This also allows users to negotiate captive portals encountered at wireless hotspots such as airports, hotels, coffee houses and others.
- Centralized Administration and Reporting: Real-time monitoring and drill-down reporting work the same for your remote users as for those on-premises. You can run separate reports on remote users, isolate an individual remote user or include remote users in regular company-wide reports.
- Bandwidth Conservation - No Latency: Unlike other remote Web filters, iPrism helps conserve your bandwidth, because there are no VPN tunnels and no deployments in your DMZ to hog network bandwidth so low latency is assured.
- Distributed Data Center: A nationwide network of powerful, distributed data center cloud services supports iPrism's Remote Filtering so your users never encounter availability issues.
How iPrism Web Security Works