Internet and email-borne threats pose dangers for any size company but large organizations, with their complex and distributed networks can be vulnerable without the enterprise Web server security they need. Global economies offer vast new markets but they also expose organizations to global Internet and email threats. Without enterprise corporate Web Security, threats will adversely affect the bottom line. And enterprise organizations are often the targets of Advanced Persistent Threats, which can be clever and relentless foes.
EdgeWave understands the importance of enterprise Web security and we have the unrivalled combination of an enterprise Web security software plus hardware solution, and the cloud-based email security you need to protect your valuable corporate assets. iPrism Web security offers self-contained, appliance-based protection from Web threats, including enterprise Web application security and enterprise Web server security, while our ePrism Email Security Suite defends against emerging threats, assures continuous mail stream flow and protects against data loss. All EdgeWave Secure Content Management solutions provide the scalability, security and the performance you need to protect your organization from APT and other Internet and email threats with enterprise corporate Web security and fully hosted email security solutions.
iPrism Web Security includes features that deliver Enterprise-level functionality and infrastructure support:
Easy installation and World Class US-Based Technical Support
- iPrism Enterprise Web Security is easy to deploy in any network scenario and iPrism technical support consistently receives 94% customer satisfaction scores
Flexible Deployment Options
- iPrism offers enterprise Web security on any network:
iPrism Cloud-Based Remote Filtering
- Transparent bridge mode for optimum speed for your Enterprise Web security gateway
- Proxy mode for greater desktop control or testing
- High Availability iPrism Pairing - for true failover in high availability environments, two iPrisms can be connected together with the status of traffic in each visible to both appliances.
- VLAN Support for multiple VLANs through a single iPrism appliance offers enterprise Web security to organizations using VLANs
- Virtual Desktop Support for Citrix and other terminal services environments. iPrism's unique session-based authentication technology simplifies the process for organizations to get enterprise Web server security when they are using terminal services.
combines Enterprise Web security software with hardware and cloud-based data for proprietary hybrid technology that requires no VPN, no hardware deployments in your DMZ and no PAC files.
Granular Policy Management for Enterprise Corporate Web Security
iPrism Protects the Enterprise Web security gateway from Threats
- Bandwidth Quotas and Warnings - This feature allows administrators to optimize network performance by adding a policy attribute to their web profiles that limits the total bandwidth consumed by a user under the applicable policy. This feature can lessenbandwidth consumption and any latency of both enterprise Web application security and enterprise Web server security.
- Enhanced Custom Filters - This feature adds granularity to the custom filter options when changing the category ratings for specific URL's by allowing users to add properties to URL entries in Custom Filters.
- Defense against dangerous APTs - iPrism Enterprise Web Security stops viruses, botnets and circumvention attempts with our Outbound Botnet defense, Circumvention Detection Network and exclusive iGuard 100% human-reviewed database.
- Email Protocol Filtering - as part of enterprise Web application security, iPrism supports filtering SMTP, POP and IMAP email protocols and their secured versions.
- Certificate Chain Support - iPrism Enterprise Web Security supports the ability to upload and install intermediary certificates, which adds a layer of security that eliminates the possibility that a root certificate could be compromised.
- YouTube for Schools Support - For Enterprise Web Security for you school district, this integration allows worry-free use of YouTube for Schools educational resources, while blocking all other YouTube content.
Completely hosted solutions that are easy-to-deploy and manage requiring minimal management and zero maintenance. EdgeWave Messaging Security solutions scale to accommodate even the largest enterprise organizations.
Email filtering offers Inbound/Outbound Spam and Antivirus detection, policy categorization and automated seamless directory integration
A content analysis and policy engine delivers Data Loss Protection (DLP) using proprietary technology to keep private information including social security numbers, credit card numbers and healthcare information from being transmitted via outgoing email.
Email Continuity automatically spools all your email in case of unplanned or planned shutdown, assuring that your users have access to their email.
Email Archive retains your email in an unalterable state to help meet requirements for regulatory compliance, litigation issues, storage management needs, or to fulfill business best practices guidelines.
Email encryption that assures the secure delivery of email to your customers, vendors, partners and other individuals, with next-generation technology that eliminates the cost and complexity associated with many traditional encryption services.