San Diego, CA
As an Account Manager you are responsible for maintaining and growing the relationship with an assigned group of accounts. You will be responsible for deeply understanding a customer’s Cyber Security needs, helping them get the most out of the existing products they have purchased, and increasing revenue by introducing an account contact to new products or services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage existing customer base including closing renewal contracts, cross-selling customers to other products, and up-selling customers to larger solution sets.
- Be a trusted advisor to educate and propose the best solution that would meet customer’s needs.
- Coordinate with technical support staff to ensure customer satisfaction as needed.
- Work with a Sales Engineer to schedule Demos.
- Create custom proposals.
- Maintain sales database records.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-4 years sales experience preferably in a SaaS, software or high tech environment.
- Ability to easily build rapport with a wide variety of clients, a knack for understanding a customer’s
- Good sense for how and when to pitch a client new products or services.
- Strong verbal/written communications.
- Creative/think-out-of-the-box mentality.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong work ethic and desire to overachieve.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including MS Office suite, Salesforce or a comparable CRM.
core needs even when not expressed directly.