Director of Cyber Operations
San Diego, CA
The Director of Cyber Operations is responsible for cyber operations across all functions and technologies; maintaining visibility and monitoring security technology and assets; publishing commentary and analysis on topics related to cyber threats and the cyber security industry; overseeing open source research on cyber threats; fusing open source intelligence data with data generated by EdgeWave processes and systems in order to enhance the performance of EdgeWave structures; and providing input to commentary and analysis products; and providing administrative and supervisory support to personnel assigned to the Cyber Operations Group as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseas operations and functions of cyber operations.
- Supervises personnel as required.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience working in cyber security operations.
- 5+ years of Leadership and Management experience.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Formal cyber security training with associated certifications a plus.