Inside Account Executive
San Diego, CA
This role is a B2B inside sales position that must be able to sell technology solutions to small & mid-sized businesses through the development and execution of tactical sales strategies that highlight the strengths of EdgeWave’s solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue by managing, retaining, closing a high volume of sales and achieving monthly quotas within a defined geographic territory
- Follow up on and qualify sales opportunities, including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit within assigned territory
- Coordinate and participate in product demonstrations and presentations
- Provide technical assistance to prospects during the product evaluation phase, including coordination with Technical
- Support and Sales Engineers
- Create custom proposals
- Provides timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales in Salesforce.com
Requirements and Experience
- Proven track record prospecting and building a territory
- Possess a proven track record of managing, retaining, & establishing new MSP &/or ISP accounts
- Ability to sell to high level decision makers and technical influencers
- Hunter mentality
- 2-5 years sales experience within the technology solution environment.
- Salesforce.com experience
- Strong interpersonal phone skills essential.
- Strong work ethic and desire to over achieve.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required.