Sales Development Representative
San Diego, CA
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating and qualifying leads to help grow pipeline. SDRs will be outbound prospecting and working with Regional Sales Managers in moving those leads to close. EdgeWave is looking to build a strong sales organization and it starts with the SDR team. If you are looking to break into the Cybersecurity sales arena and are not afraid to pick up the phone, can think out of the box and are motivated & hungry for a career growth in sales, then we want you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- 4-year college degree required
- Social Media Savvy-Like you really know how to use LinkedIn and Twitter to get word out about EdgeWave
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- Eexcellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and know how to research a company
- Team player but can work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand IT infrastructure or are at least interested in learning
- Have tough skin and can handle objections and keep on going
- Outbound sales call experience, can have activities, calls, emails & LinkedIn Inmails, of 70-100 per day.
- Hunter and Entrepreneur mentality
- Energy, enthusiasm and ability to work well under pressure (there be pressure but fun as well!)