Sales Operations Manager
San Diego, CA
An efficient sales team is vital to the growth and success of EdgeWave. The Sales Operations role is one that partners with the VP of Sales to provide business insights, process improvement, and tracking and measurement for the Sales Department, becoming the VP of Sales’ “trusted advisor.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use sales analytics to accurately forecast employee sales including: past trends, sales process, conversion rates, closing ratios, accurate metrics, and honesty.
- Performance analysis of sales employees to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Using in-depth analysis, identify, diagnose, and report any performance issues.
- Define actionable and innovative improvement levers with deep understanding of key value drivers.
- Support implementation and rollout of your recommendations.
- Oversee the use of various applications and platforms to produce sales data for executive leadership as well as the sales team.
- Manage and evaluate sales data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Outline and define various sales territories.
- Work with the VP of Sales to coordinate and facilitate an onboarding and training program for the Sales Team.
- Deliver strategic projects that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives as they relate to sales operations.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as Sales ops for a SaaS or a Technology company.
- Ability to use Salesforce to create dashboards, reports, and understand the Lead Flow process.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment; ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Analytical Analysis: Communication, creativity, critical thinking, data analysis, and research.
- Trend Analysis: that recognizes past trends and foreshadows trends of the future.
- Planning Abilities: to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Communication: to cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams to drive strategic initiatives. Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging business questions.
- Strong MS Office skills.