Feb 24, 2011
St. Bernard Software, Inc., DBA EdgeWave, (OTCBB: SBSW), a leader in Secure Content Management (SCM) solutions, today announced the availability of its new ProCare Elite program, a strategic service offering that enables customers to increase the return on investment in their iPrism Web Filter deployments. The EdgeWave ProCare Elite Program combines comprehensive knowledge and understanding of a customer’s network with personalized, proactive services to ensure maximum uptime, and accelerate the customer support process.
Designed to deliver a competitively superior support experience, EdgeWave’s ProCare Elite program provides a new level of reliability and support to iPrism customers. The ProCare Elite program assigns to each customer who subscribes to the ProCare Elite service an experienced iPrism Technical Account Manager (TAM) as a cross-functional advocate and critical advisor to guide customers in best practices and to ensure that their strategic goals are met. Each senior-level TAM works closely with customers to understand their network topology through detailed documentation, architectural reviews, maintenance records, recommendations and proactive account management to accelerate case resolution and maximize uptime.
EdgeWave’s ProCare Elite service includes*:
- 24/7 around the clock telephone support from highly experienced support personnel
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager who will conduct quarterly customer account reviews
- Periodic Architectural review to ensure that the EdgeWave product(s) perform at maximum efficiency
- Migration planning Assistance to ensure seamless upgrades and new releases integration and deployment
- Remote diagnostics and repair that cuts troubleshooting time and provides “hands on” expertise direct from EdgeWave technicians
- One business day advance hardware replacement to minimize customer downtime
- Training recommendations so that a customer can gain maximum value from their EdgeWave product
- On-line case submission where a customer can ask a question or submit an issue any time of the day or night for speedy resolution
ProCare Elite customers will also benefit from customized training recommendations, online case management, access to the EdgeWave knowledgebase and technical library, proactive security alerts, downloadable software patches and upgrades, and appliance support from hardware specialists.
“EdgeWave is committed to delivering the highest quality technical support in the industry,” said Ian Thompson, Vice President of Technical Operations at EdgeWave. “The ProCare Elite Program is designed to deliver a more effective and efficient support experience for our iPrism customers, by combining the value of our traditional support offering with a more personalized and proactive service package. Behind the ProCare Elite Program are a well-defined delivery process, a team of experienced support professionals, and a technology infrastructure that enables our customers to optimize the value of their iPrism deployments.”
“The ProCare Elite Program is like a good insurance policy,” said Bob Mander, Network Services Manager at South Jersey Healthcare. “Knowing that we have a dedicated account manager is great peace of mind. I also like having such a comprehensive list of services at my fingertips. ProCare Elite offers all the tools and resources to help make my job easier.”
* Please see EdgeWave for terms and conditions.
About EdgeWave, Inc.
With millions of end users protected worldwide, EdgeWave is a leader in the cyber security industry. We give confidence to growing organizations with the most accurate messaging and web security to protect people and data. Our mission is to better secure every organization with the most innovative, effective and cost-efficient solutions that thwart threats in today's fast-changing security and risk environment.
For more information, please visit EdgeWave online at https://www.edgewave.com or follow us on: