Recorded: Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Covering the most relevant cybersecurity topics and trends that industry and security experts have identified for 2018.
- 6 Important Steps to Evaluating a Web Filtering Solution
- 6 Steps to Evaluating a Next Generation Firewall
- A Guide to Safe Social Media in the Workplace
- Anonymizers – The Latest Threat to Your Web Security
- Armed and Dangerous the New Generation of Web-based Viruses
- Beyond Spam – Email Security in the Age of Blended Threats
- Convincing Decision Makers of the Critical Need for Archiving
- Critical Healthcare Cyber Threats
- Cyber Security Essentials for Banks and Financial Institutions
- Cyberbullying in the Workplace: What It is and How to Stop It
- Defending Your Network in the Age of Botnets and Criminal Malware
- ePolicy Guide – includes Templates
- ePolicy Guide for Education – includes Templates
- Email Security Best Practices for the Financial Services Industry
- How to Quantify the Costs and Benefits of Web Security
- IDC Technology Spotlight: Managing Technology Change with Integrated Approaches to Web Security
- In the Crosshairs: Protecting the Enterprise Network against Emerging Internet Threats
- Manage the Risks of Social Media
- Messaging and Web Security Best Practices
- Preventing Cyberbullying: A Guide to Safe and Responsible Internet Use in the Digital Age
- Protecting Networks from Advanced Persistent Threats: What You Need to Know
- Protecting School Networks in the Age of BYOD
- Putting IT Back in Control of BYOD
- Securing Outbound Content: The case for DLP and Encryption
- Social Media without the Risks
- The Importance of Email Continuity
- The Tolly Report
- Top Six Risks of Employee Internet Use an Essential Guide for HR and Compliance Managers
- Vulnerabilities – the World Through the Eyes of Hackers
- Why Nations Hack
An Interactive Guide to EdgeWave iPrism Web Security
Watch these demo videos today to learn how easy protecting your organization with Enterprise-class web security can be!
Guide to EdgeWave ePrism Email Security
Watch this demo video today to learn how easy protecting your organization with Enterprise-class email security can be!
Defending Against Criminal Malware
This on-demand video explains the serious threat posed by criminal malware called botnets. Learn how to defend your network against these types of attacks by deploying a multi-layered security strategy, including proprietary real-time botnet defense and inbound and outbound protection.
E-Rate, CIPA and What You Should Know About Both!
E-Rate funding for schools has climbed to $3.9 billion in 2015. Are your students getting the full benefit of a connected campus? This Webinar, featuring Mike Fleetwood from SYNNEX and Mike Walls from EdgeWave, covers how to take advantage of E-Rate, grants & other funding opportunities, how to move to a cloud-based learning and communication platform and how technology can enforce CIPA and FERPA.
How Protecting Email Content Protects HIPAA PHI
This Webinar, featuring Michael Osterman of Osterman Research explains how the changes in HIPAA as a result of the HITECH Act have expanded the scope of who must manage protected health information properly, and the consequences of failing to comply with all of the new requirements. In short, HIPAA is no longer just about the healthcare industry. Anyone who deals with protected healthcare information (PHI) is now responsible for securing it.
Top 10 Financial Services Cybersecurity Challenges for 2016
In this fast-paced and informative webinar, cybersecurity experts will review the latest in Financial Services data breach news and encapsulate lessons learned so you can stay ahead of cyber threats in 2016.
Top 10 Healthcare Cybersecurity Challenges for 2016
In this fast-paced and informative webinar, cybersecurity experts will review the latest in Healthcare data breach news and encapsulate lessons learned so you can stay ahead of cyber threats in 2016.
YouTube for Schools: Overview and Integration with iPrism Web Security
View this new on-demand webinar that explains the benefits of the free YouTube for Schools service and describes how easily iPrism works with YouTube EDU to bring learning enrichment resources to your school. The webinar discusses the many features in iPrism that make it the ideal choice for schools. Download this informative presentation and learn how to protect your students and school networks from Internet-based threats, while enjoying the vast education resources that YouTube EDU has to offer.